Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's a celebration, bitches!

Yesterday I celebrated 2 years clean and sober! I still can't believe it. And it was just another day in my drug & alcohol & animal product free life...OMFG, I've turned into one of those friggin' straight-edge people I used to drunkenly mock! I slept in, read trashy vampire novels, snuggled with my Italian Greyhound, went to the library and ate a super yummy celebratory vegan meal at the Red Velvet Cafe. Overall, I spent the whole day really, really relaxing. Tonight I take my chip at my AA home group.

I discovered a new blog that I really like, http://ohsheglows.com/. The author has a great attitude and lots of yummy "green monster" recipes. The green monster pancakes look awesome! I will have to try them this week...


Today's eats:
breakfast: acai, strawberry, pomegranate juice, blue green algae, rice protein powder
snack: hemp granola with vanilla coconut yogurt (and it smells like birthday cake! mmmm)
lunch: raw kale, romaine, cabbage, red pepper and carrot salad w/ balsamic ving, black bean and veggie burrito with guacamole
snack: apples, green smoothie if I am really hungry post workout
dinner: salad, boca faux chicken patties

Today's workout: turbulence training beginner's workout A followed by 20 min interval training
If I have time, yoga before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment